- Unhook all your appliances. Doing so will save your movers time and save you money.
- When packing Fragile items use plenty of paper or bubble wrap and label the boxes as fragile where the movers can see it.
- When having a POD or rental truck loaded, make sure you provide blankets and tie downs to protect and secure your furniture.
- Move valuables such as jewelry, cash, and gold coins yourself.
- Any disassembling and reassembling of beds, dressers with mirrors, cribs, etc. that you do yourself will save time and money.
- Have all flammables, aerosols, guns, and ammunition separated from your load beforehand. We are not allowed to move them.