Packing & Unpacking Services
If packing your house or apartment, all in one moving truck sounds like an impossible feat, think again. With our packing and unpacking services, we help you move your house — from clothes to glassware, and everything in-between. Is it just us, or are you ready to start packing?
Whether you’re planning to move across the country or just down the street, how to pack and unpack comes down to a handful of questions you need to ask yourself before you snap that Marathon Moving-approved truck door shut.
Packing & Unpacking FAQ
What is the hourly rate for packing services?
Most moving companies charge an hourly rate which starts around $85 per hour for two packers, but with Marathon Moving, we provide a custom quote based your moving needs.
Packing and unpacking should be simple but always ends up taking lots of time and patience. Instead of worrying about Grandma’s heirloom breaking in a box, let us pack for you.
What packing supplies do I need?
Home may be where the heart is, but for many of us moving, it’s more like home is where your moving boxes live. Yes, you may feel like you spend more of our waking hours with cardboard boxes than nestled by the fire in your house. Fortunately, we provide packing and unpacking services for you.
If you’d like to pack yourself, here’s a list of packing supplies you’ll need (& we can provide them for you!):
- Boxes of various sizes
- Shipping tape
- Box cutters
- Sharpie permanent markers for labeling
- Bubble wrap
- Blankets to protect furniture, mirrors and your TV
Do I need full or partial packing services?
Not sure what type of packing services you need? We offer a variety of options below.
- Full Packing: We offer complete packing and unpacking services for your residential or commercial move. Our team of expert packers and unpackers will take care of everything in your home so that you can relax.
- Partial Pack: If you want to pack the majority of the items yourself, no problem! Our Marathon Moving team will help you pack only the items you tell us to pack.
- Single-Items: If you’re looking to move a piano or heavy furniture, we also offer single-item packing.